Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. marts 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 41

Welcome to part 41 of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Today I'm showing the first of two posts from February - see all the nail mail from February right HERE!

Last Sunday I showed part 2 of 2 of the polishes from December, so if you wonder where January went, you find it in the combined Nail mail and The Never Ending Haul Story part right HERE!
A lemming: Operation Vegas <3

A swap parcel from my friend Tanja :) - I have show all except the pretty pastel yellow!

China Glaze from Ebay - I have shown the pastels :)

Goodies from EdgyPolish!

 The Queen collection from  Cupcake Polish.

Beauties from Elevation Polish!

Pastel holos from Liquid Sky Lacquer - and reds from Ellagee!

 More Bear Pawlish, all except one have been swatched/shown.

New pretties from Colors by Llarowe and Pahlish.

More beauties...

One younger and 5 old Chanel polishes all shown with the back as the name of the polishes at that time were written on the back.
Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. I really like that red Nail Pattern Boldness :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's not really red, it's an Edgy Polish store exclusive called Tourmaline!

      Slet
  2. Operation Vegas looks amazing in the bottle!! ♥

    SvarSlet
  3. I love your "Never Ending Haul Stories". Looking at all the bottles brings me joy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - I need to go on buying then (what a great excuse) :D

      Slet
    2. Consider it charitable work. :D

      Slet
  4. So many nice ones! I think I need to try som Cupcake polishes this year.

    SvarSlet
  5. What is the name of the first red Ellagee? It looks beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  6. As Always.....This haul too it taking my breath away...Love your never ending haul stories and wish it really never ends...Go Maria Go.... ;-) :-) (lol)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much - *whee is my credit card - must buy polish* LOL

      Slet
  7. So many beauties... I would pick Operation Vegas and blue F.U.N. Lacquer nail polish :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. *_________________________________________*

    SvarSlet
  9. more lovely and even more lovely bottles...love these posts :D

    SvarSlet
  10. So many beauties! Holos and CG ^_^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...