Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. marts 2015

Bear Pawlish Crossroad Blues and Sex & Violence

This post brings you two Bear Pawlishes, a teal holo and a silver holo with shimmer...

Crossroad Blues:
Bear Pawlish Cross Road Blues is a teal holo with a slight pink shift. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!

Sex & Violence:
Bear Pawlish Sex & Violence is a silver holo with shimmers shifting from gold to green. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Do you like them - and what's you favorite?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I'm not a fan of blue shades, but Cross Road Blues is just lovely. Wow, such rich colour.

    SvarSlet
  2. Ooh la la, Cross Road Blues is a sexy lady, I love it! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. The first one is wonderful and the second one is nice!

    SvarSlet
  4. Cross Road Blues is just gorgeous!! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Crossroad Blues definitely does it for me. It is quite gorgeous looking.

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG, one more beautiful than the other *_* I can't choose which one I do prefer, and you know how much I love teal/blue shades *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, that's quite a compliment to both polishes!!

      Slet
  7. Although the name is a little weird I prefer Sex + Violence. A lovely holo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree, a weird name for a pretty polish!

      Slet
  8. The first one. A total stunner *__*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think is is to any teal polish lover, so I'm pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  9. Both are really pretty! I really like them :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. Cross Road Blues...My fav... <3

    SvarSlet
  11. I really like Cross Road Blues. It's so beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  12. Both really lovely, today I would choose Sex & Violence :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very discrete - yet beautiful one :)

      Slet
  13. i'm kinda disappointed with sex & violence, i expected something bloody red or at least blackish ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - the name certainly suggests that :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...