Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 6. marts 2015

Nyc NY Princess swatches - LE Crystal Couture collection

Nyc NY Princess is from the LE Crystal Couture collection. and I got it from my dear friend Tanja from Raggio di Luna Nails.
NY Princess is a purple jelly with glitters in pinkish purple and blue. It dries surprisingly smooth, but this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite. I have learned to appreciate wearing micro glitters from time to time, but wish I enjoyed wearing (or rather removing) glitters this size and bigger because this is super gorgeous <3 It is however very useful as addition to nail art, so I will find use for it!
Thank you so much Tanja for sending this beauty my way! 
Isn't it just pretty?
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

25 kommentarer:

  1. It does look beautiful and it so juicy.

    SvarSlet
  2. I LOVE it! I can buy this brand here, maybe I'll have a look!

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks very interesting and something like I would wear, so I'm for it!

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh wow Maria, I do really like this one. It's a pretty purple :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. After seeing your great photos of this. I bought it today :-D

      Slet
  5. Wow, this is awesome, soooo beautiful. :-) Purple and glitter....wow..:-)

    SvarSlet
  6. It is so gorgeous! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  7. Seeing it on your nails makes me wish to have it! I have the blue one, but I think that I will have to get this one too! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you find it - it is beautiful, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  8. There are some really pretty glitters in this one :)

    SvarSlet
  9. what a stunner *.*
    Tanja sent me the blue one from this collection, but this one looks great too :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Very pretty, I have to say, I will go to take a look at my local store :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Lovely glitter! Your macro photos are amazing! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...