Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. marts 2015

Emily de Molly Mind Powers swatches

Emily de Molly Mind Powers is a medium to bright blue metallic with a subtle holo and a green shimmer that gives it flashes of teal – but also makes it kind of glowing to look at in low light! It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Do you like it..?
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

Meer my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. It's a lovely shade of blue :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I really like it, it's beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Puts a smile on my face, so bright and pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I'm so glad you think so :)

      Slet
  4. Looks like a nice summery shade.

    SvarSlet
  5. i love it, it's so oceany :)

    SvarSlet
  6. A lovely, bright, sparkly polish!

    SvarSlet
  7. Seriously gorgeous polish. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Really stunning <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. Liking it...? *_________________________________________* ahem, do you like pastel yellow lacquers? XD

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...