Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 23. marts 2015

Paws by Eddie Fill Your Stocking swatches


If you love cats, can you in all honesty tell me this little charm isn’t just too cute – and a must-have? No I thought not ;)
Paws by Eddie polishes all come with this little cute cat charm and the heart is painted with the same kind of polish as in the bottle!! 

Paws by Eddie Fill Your Stocking is from the Holiday 2014 collection. It’s a beautiful, bright and happy red holo with a medium strong effect – it’s really beautiful and kind of squishy. The dry time is good, the formula is easy to work with and this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it a pretty red holo?
You can shop Paws by Eddie right HERE!!

Se many more indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. That is a super cute pendant. I like the polish too! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. That charm is adorable, and polish is just beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the color and the charm is so cute!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful red holo and the cutes charm that I've seen in a long time :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a cute charm and that polish is so stunning!

    SvarSlet
  6. What a pretty bottle :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Lil cute charm....loving it....and a polish ofcourse. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Ohh soo cute and pretty. Love the bottles with the supercute cat charm. Must order some of this brand. I love cats. <3

    SvarSlet
  9. A wonderful red! Looks so squishy and juicy!

    SvarSlet
  10. I'm not a cat lover but that charm is cute nevertheless :D
    And I love this christmassy holo :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I thought you might think of Christmas - but it is a Christmas collection, so that's OK :D

      Slet
  11. lovely polish, but the charm is adorable <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Gorgeous nail polish and the kitty is so cute! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and you are right the kitty is too cute!

      Slet
  13. What a gorgeous red and I love that little charm :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...