Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. marts 2015

Cupcake Polish Catherine, Queen coll. swatches

Cupcake Catherine is from the Queen collection. It’s a very gorgeous pink magenta holo packed with pink shimmers. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - do you..?

Se more Cupcake Polishes and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Oh yeah, it looks gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  2. It's oh so pretty! I'm trying to tell myself that I already have a similar polish but this one is enchanting >_<

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I don't hope you can convince yourself - you'll love it!

      Slet
  3. It's a great shade of pink and I love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. Love it! It's cute and still bit fierce!

    SvarSlet
  5. Yeah I love it too. so beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This one is really stunning :-D So me :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Stunning! Simply stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. It's Gorgeous....Gorgeous...Gorgeous... <3 Yes, I too love it... <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I do, too :D It really is lovely - such an amazing shade :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Beautiful colour and beautiful holo :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...