Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. marts 2015

Nail Pattern Boldness Charm swatches

We do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day here in Denmark, but to all of you who do - this green is for you :)
Nail Pattern Boldness Charm is a beautiful grass green holo with a strong effect visible in most light settings. It is easy to work with and you see it in 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like this green holo, do you?
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

See at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

23 kommentarer:

  1. It is beautiful. Like spring.

    SvarSlet
  2. It is indeed a gorgeous green for St. Patrick's Day

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you approve of my choice :)

      Slet
  3. Charm is definitely a charm :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's really charming, but unfortunately the wrong green for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you prefer the swamp greens - that are wrong for me LOL

      Slet
  5. It is beautiful indeed! Here we don't celebrate St. Patrick's either, but we use to go and get drunk at local irish/british pubs anyway XD

    SvarSlet
  6. I. NEED. THIS. POLISH. :D <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful, but it requires white flowers on it! :-) ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you might be right - but I didn't paint any!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...