Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 4. marts 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Angels Kiss swatches - Norway Nails exclusive

Lilypad Lacquer Angel's Kiss is a Norway Nails store exclusive. It’s a dark blue purple holo with a subtle effect. It’s easy to work with and it’s very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite!
Isn't it pretty?
I bought it from Norway Nails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

In the mood for more Lailypad Lacquer swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. It is! Lovely purple holo.

    SvarSlet
  2. Adorable! I can't help but love purple holos...

    SvarSlet
  3. Ahw <3 Pretty!! I think I have to add this brand to the wishlist...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You will love it - they are gorgeous and of a good quality!

      Slet
  4. I fall so easy for purple polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, I'm a total knock over *need all purple holos*

      Slet
  5. gorgeous purple! I love it!

    SvarSlet
  6. What a pretty purple sparkly holo. I like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. What a lovely polish you have here

    SvarSlet
  8. It's really lovley. Fortunately I got so many purple holos, so I don't have to buy it ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous purple, of course I like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. In my idea of angel's kiss, it is a light blue, but then, this almost indigo shade works fine too for me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, what a sweet way of describing it!

      Slet
  11. My bottle of Angels Kiss has faded to a light silvery grey/lavender! Has your done that too? I wanted to ask if it's just my bottles or not?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry to hear that - I just checked, min looks just like it did when I swatched for these photos.
      Have been in a dark drawer all the time...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...