Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 18. marts 2015

Starrily Poisoned Apple swatches

Starrily Poisoned Apple is a gorgeous dark wine red holo with a slight maroon hue and a lot of super sparkly gold holo micro glitters. It is easy to apply (and remove), this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. It’s impossible not to stare on ones nails wearing this!
Do you like this glittering beauty?

Se my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. That sparkle is really stare-worthy :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, that is a general "problem" with those gorgeous Starrily polishes!

      Slet
  2. I love it, soooo pretty. Where can I find them?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have bought mine from Starrily.com, but I know there are distributors (or I'm pretty sure there are)

      Slet
  3. Good name for this one! I can imagine the apple. Interesting nail polish!

    SvarSlet
  4. This shade is just gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. A lovely colour and a great bit of sparkle

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous deep polish and I love the holo sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's a very good way of describing it :)

      Slet
  7. I LOVE glittering beauties :D I love everything that shines *________*

    SvarSlet
  8. Glittah!! Again :) I love it, it's sparkly beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I simply love this shade! it is so rare in a good way :)

    SvarSlet
  10. This is a really pretty red <3

    SvarSlet
  11. It's a unique color and so sparkly! I can see why you like it!

    SvarSlet
  12. I really like it despite the glitters *__*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You know I'm not a glitter person as such, but I do love micro gliter polishes like this one!

      Slet
  13. i wouldn't mind to be poisoned with this apple <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...