Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. marts 2015

Chanel Or de Russie 327, Feu de Russie 347 and Nuit de Russie 357, Moscou coll. 2008

Today I’m showing the entire gorgeous and famous Moscou collection from fall 2008: Or de Russie 327, Feu de Russie 347 and Nuit de Russie 357 – they are affectionately nicknamed “The Russies”, and this collection is really sought after and if you want them, your wallet will cringe! 
The formula is a dream, and they are very opaque in one coat, but I'm showing them in tow!


Or de Russie 327:
Chanel Or de Russie 327 is a gorgeous blackened base with a beautiful golden shimmer, the result is olive gorgeousness.

Feu de Russie 347:
Chanel Feu de Russie 347 is a blackened base with gorgeous red shimmers that really stands out and makes my heart skip a beat, I love it!

Nuit de Russie 357:
Chanel Nuit de Russie 357 is a blackened base and the gorgeous blue shimmer gives me the illusion that it is dark blue. No matter what: It’s a stunner!
Oh, I thinks it's difficult to choose - and I love all of these "Russies" and am so happy to have them in my collection. But I like Feu de Russie 347 and Nuit de Russie 357 the best....
Do you like them?

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list
My social media links: FacebookPinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Wow....they're gorgeous. Fortunately I got dupes ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There are more PRESUMED dupes, but each time they fail in beauty and finish when a comparison is made... ;)

      Slet
  2. All three are absolutely stunning and gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  3. Agreed - Nuit is a stunner! Amazing bottle, that's all everyone can say :D

    SvarSlet
  4. They are quite stunning and 357 just beats the other two for me

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - and I'm with you on 357 - it is truly amazing!

      Slet
  5. Unhas perfeita cor maravilhosa amei, Curta e siga o meu canal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_8KAdIhe8

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - thank you, but please do not link spam!

      Slet
  6. Uh, I understand why it's hard to chose between them. I think I'd go for the blue shimmer, because that's the coldest colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also think that's my choice, but I love them all!

      Slet
  7. They're really, really stunning. I have no words! And I can't choose my favourite :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, there are not enough words :)

      Slet
  8. That second polish I love! Third polish comes in second :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I find it difficult to choose, but even if both are gorgeous I go with the last!

      Slet
  9. 347 is my favorite, too! Lovely polishes!

    SvarSlet
  10. Gorgeous :-) Of course, my favourite is Nuit de Russie 357 :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. These are really all stunning (even the brown!). I think my favourite is the last one :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are olive, red and blue - no browns LOL
      But the blue shimmer is truly amazing!

      Slet
  12. oh,what a treasure you have here!

    SvarSlet
  13. they are sooooo gorgeous<3 I hope I will find them :)))

    SvarSlet
  14. perfect collection, love it <3

    SvarSlet
  15. Ahhhhhhh! Love the all! Impressive shades!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - they are truly impressive <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...