Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. marts 2015

Chanel 2006 collections

These Chanel collections/polishes were released in 2006. There might be more so if you know of other 2006 releases, please let me know!
Click on the polish names to see swatches...

The Color World coll. spring 2006Paparazzi 208Marilyn 209 and Lilac Sky 210.

The Beige coll.SaharaBeige 201, Beige D’or 223 and Beige Rose 225, as far as I know it was an Asia exclusive collection.

Summer 2006Deauville 211 and Biarritz 212.

Fall 2006Splendeur 217 Made in France + Made in USA and Black Satin 219 - US Version of Black Satin 219.


Holiday 2006Éclair227 and Givre 229* - I still miss Givre 229 in my collection, can you help???? (I also have an US shipping address!)


Winter Nights holiday 2006: Wonderland 339.

MISSING!!!
I STILL MISS ETOILES 280 IN MY COLLECTION
- CAN YOU HELP??? I also have an US shipping address!

Iridescente collection 2006: Etoiles 280*, Asia exclusive.

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list! 
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

OBS: There will be a break in the row of posts of Chanel collections sorted by year, but I will be back in a few weeks!!

18 kommentarer:

  1. Ha, one of the Chanels I got rid of was Beige Rose, I remember that when I see the name :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. What a relief, I have had nightmares guessing what it was LOL
      But that set aside, it was not sold here in Denmark, and it would have sold at a fair share of money ;)

      Slet
  2. Lilac Sky is an interesting color!

    SvarSlet
  3. All looking great, you're so lucky :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like dark colours very much, but my favourite here is Lilac Sky! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I admit I also have a real weakness for that one!!

      Slet
  5. 2006 was an orange year, wasn't it? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't remember - but only one orange among these :)

      Slet
  6. finally one chanel that i have - black satin... but not for long, the bottle is almost empty ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. Some really pretty ones here :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. wow, i own a stunning zero from 2006

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...