Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. marts 2015

Darling Diva Don't Call Me, I'll Call you swatches

Darling Diva Don’t Call Me, I’ll Call You is a totally gorgeous wine red holo with dash of golden flakies – looking a little like pink glitters in the bottle. I’m smitten by it, it’s so deep and vampy I love it! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous :D
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Totally gorgeous. Wow! What a lovely red holo!

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes it is, it's totally gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous, i love the name :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, hte name is kind of fun - and the polish is so easy to love :)

      Slet
  4. It's really stunning. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous and quite sexy! The name is also very womanly ♥

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks so nice and strong and I love the blue shimmer that I see :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It is not just gorgeous, it is way more than gorgeous *_* It looks almost velvet, so lovely!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...