Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. november 2015

Bear Pawlish Clever Boy swatches


Bear Pawlish Clever Boy is a gorgeous slightly teal leaning blue holo with a holo effect that also is visible in indoor light settings. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this clever boy :D

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. It is quite nice, yes :) I am not sure I understand the name of it though :D

    SvarSlet
  2. A really nice kind of jeansblue polish.

    SvarSlet
  3. It should be Gorgeous Boy and not Clever Boy. :D It's stunning!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. What an interesting holo blue jeans here :P

    SvarSlet
  5. It's not just Clever, it is also deep. :D
    I like it a lot.

    SvarSlet
  6. Joy to my eyes and to my heart! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...