Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. november 2015

Nail clips for easy nail polish removal

Almost 3 years ago I showed you some clips I bought, really meant for removing gel from the nails - but I used them for normal removal of nail polish even if the foil method wasn't required - see the original post HERE - I liked them, but they were large and I needed large pieces of cotton wool to fill them.


Earlier this year I came across some smaller clips on Ebay, use this search to get a lot of hits.

As you can see the diameter is much smaller, they fit even small nail tips, and they are just as handy to use, even if the thumb might be a (very) little problem if you have big fingers.

I only need a super thin and tiny piece of cotton wool - and therefore also a LOT less remover - I see that as a win!
I really like these super inexpensive clips that I ALWAYS use for removal of any kind of polish - It's much quicker and you avoid smudges!
First I use them on one hand and wait a shot while (depending of the finish of the polish) - then I put the same tiny pieces of cotton wool on the other hand, they still work just great!
So that's all for this Saturday morning!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

  1. I saw them somewhere. Actually I prefer a peel off base but I think they can be useful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. But do you use a peel-off for other polishes than glitters?
      I use these for all kin of removal.
      Furthermore I do not like the thought of peel-offs rmoving a little bit of the nail plate each time ;)

      Slet
  2. Looks like a useful little contraption.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they are - I cannot even think of removing polish without them LOL

      Slet
  3. They look a bit crazy, but the important thing is that they help for an easier removing of the nail polish :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is sooo quick to remove polish with these :)

      Slet
  4. I have had mine almost a year and love them. I started out using them only for glitter type manis but now like to use them for all polish removal. Just makes everything easier.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear that you also love them - and yes, it is so much quicker and easier!

      Slet
  5. Hmmm these look like a good investment :-D Certainly saves on the foil haha! They do look good :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it sure does - and they are very good!

      Slet
  6. I am so going to have to look into this! It'll save me SO MUCH foil. Thank you for sharing! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. looks great, i'm still at aluminum foil ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...