Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. november 2015

Cupcake Polish Araminta, Color4nails excl. swatches


I'm still soooo sad because of the terror attacks in France like I wrote in a post yesterday, click HERE. But swatching and doing normal things also are a little comforting, even if I don't really feel like it yet...
Cupcake Polish Araminta is from a Color4nails.com store exclusive duo, the other polish is Koralie that I chose not to buy.It’s a gorgeous blue toned light green/mint holo with micro holo glitters. It is so stunning and gorgeous in the sun, but it is also super lively and strong in indoor light settings, it’s never boring to watch! This is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it is very beautiful - do you like t..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. I really need to get these two exclusives next time I order at C4N... :) It's beautiful!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. That's pretty. I'm surprised you didn't buy the other one too though! :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the sparkle and this colour suits you beautifully.

    SvarSlet
  4. This is so pretty what a colour and what a holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG.. so beautiful, I'm in love !!!
    Xoxo.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...