Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 23. november 2015

Colors by Llarowe Believe In Miracles, August POTM 2015 swatches


Colors by Llarowe Believe In Miracles is the August 2015 POTM (polish of the month), the first of them to be precise. It’s an exceptionally gorgeous green, slightly teal leaning holo – it’s like a gemstone glowing from within. It is super pigmented and opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it sooo much - what do you think about it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


24 kommentarer:

  1. One coat? That sounds like a candidate for stamping! And a gorgeous candidate as well :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I believe this is real miracle. :O Such a beautiful green holo! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love it too! Making a POTM was a really good business idea :)

    SvarSlet
  4. wow, another gorgeousness from cbl <3

    SvarSlet
  5. You show green and I think of holly!!! And Christmas, obviously! XD It is truly a gem :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know you and Christmas is such a good match :D

      Slet
  6. Oooooooo....it's just a wowwwwww..... <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Another stunner from this brand! I love it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...