Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 13. november 2015

China Glaze four shades of red – Swatch Spam


This post brings you 4 completely random reds from China Glaze (from my untrieds). You will meet Heli-Yum, Adventure Red-y, Seduce Me and Define Good.

Heli-Yum:
China Glaze Heli-Yum is a pink leaning bright and fun red cream, 2 coats without top coat. 

Adventure Red-y:
China Glaze Adventure Red-y is beautiful blood red cream. Very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 with a top coat.

Seduce Me:
China Glaze Seduce Me is a gorgeous magenta crelly. This is 2 with a top coat.

Define Good:
China Glaze Define Good is a gorgeous ruby red with a beautiful shimmer that makes it glow from within in the sun. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 with a top coat.
I like them all, but Define Good is my favorite - what is yours..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear Maria! These the typical shades I like! All the week I wore a red very similar to Define good :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad yu like them - and Define good really is gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Caramba!!!
    Amei o terceiro..lindo demais!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. Adventure Red-y definitely. It is so classy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a classic one, you are right!

      Slet
  4. China Glaze makes great red polishes! Define Good is my favorite of these four.

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh wow! What a foursome. Aren't they all so gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG! They all amazing reds! Love them!

    SvarSlet
  7. not the biggest fan of reds, but i like the shimmery one

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a really beautiful one, so I see why you prefer it :)

      Slet
  8. They are all so perfect shades! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. These are all pretty. Fav probably is Define Good :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. surprisingly, i love heli-yum :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...