Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. november 2015

Il Etait Un Vernis My Favorite Popsicle swatches


Il Ettait Un Vernis My Favorite Popsicle is from the Sweet Bliss collection. It is a beautiful red toned pink with magenta shimmer. It is very opaque in 1 coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Its a stunning shade. Love the color :D

    SvarSlet
  2. It's pretty. I considered trying this brand, but ending up not to anyway :)

    SvarSlet
  3. This is a bit too sugary, too eighties a shade for my liking. I'd love it if it had a bit more blue tone to it or if it were dustier. You know how much I love my polishes to be dusty. :D
    However, this isn't my polish, so it is obsolete whether I like it or not. It is yours and you wear it really well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also had hoped it was more blue toned - I feel a bit like you do about it!

      Slet
  4. I simply love it and wore it often in the summer! :) The whole collection is amazing.

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi dear Maria! It is a pretty shade, I would wear it in summer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does belong to a summer collection, but I didn't get it until recently!

      Slet
  6. Sweet Bliss is the only collection of Il était un vernis that I skipped... and I'm telling myself I made a good decision (even though your swatches really tempt me!!)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh-oh, what a beauty, I like it a lot, I mean A LOT!

    SvarSlet
  8. such a happy color, the name suits it perfectly :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Simply stunning! My eyes popped with this one :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...