Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. november 2015

Philly Loves Lacquer Burning Rain Of Death and My Indie Polish Blue Moon swatches


Today I have the 2 next polishes from the October 2015 Beauty Quartet Box + 4 – Halloween edition: Trick or Treat, a limited edition with only 50 boxes.
Philly Loves Lacquer and Smokey Mountain Lacquers celebrated their one-year anniversary of the Beauty Quartet Box by making a super-sized box – the BQB+4.
It included 8 exclusive limited edition bottles of nail polish from Philly Loves Lacquer, Smokey Mountain Lacquers + the guest indie makers: Rica, Dollish Polish, Gothic Gala Lacquers, Love Angeline, Girly Bits and My Indie Polish.

Philly Loves Lacquer Burning Rain Of Death:
Philly Loves Lacquer Burning Rain Of Death is a black polish loaded with multi colored micro glitters and a dash of holo sparkle. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

My Indie Polish Blue Moon:
My Indie Polish Blue Moon is a beautiful and squishy sapphire blue jelly holo. For normal use two coats are enough, but for these photos I added an extra + a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them..?
Tomorrow I'll show the 5th and 6th of the 8 polishes...


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

16 kommentarer:

  1. What a nice shade of blue that is :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I am not a big blue polish fan but this time Blue Moon won my heart!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's quite a compliment for this polish!

      Slet
  3. oh, that burning rain of death is gorgeous *.*

    SvarSlet
  4. And again, I don't love either. I kinda like the black one, but I had something very similar from a drugstore brand. I guess the three I'd love would be in the next two posts. :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really gorgeous but I like the first one a little bit more :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very different - so beautiful in each their way - and depending on our mood too!

      Slet
  6. I like both of them, the only thing that I don't like is the name of Burning Rain Of Death, but all the rest is awesome! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...