Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. november 2015

Colors by Llarowe She Is My Cherry Pie, Fall 2015 coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe She’s My Cherry Pie is from the Fall 2015 collection. It’s a beautiful plum purple holo with pink and red flakies. In the sun the holo dominates, but in normal indoor light settings both the flakies and the holo are playing on your fingers, and the purple gets a slight maroon hue. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's so beautiful - do you like it?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

19 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous! And, of course with these reddish holos, it looks great on you :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Can't wait to get mine, it's so beautiful and I really like these colors. :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. It is so beautiful. Like mulled wine, chocolate and black cherries.

    SvarSlet
  4. The Llarowe brand never disappoints me when I look at the swatches.

    SvarSlet
  5. What a pretty one. Not seen a cherry pie look this good though ;-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I haven't ordered any from that collection yet. I wait until they get back online :)

    SvarSlet
  7. This is the kind of shade I like! Very pretty :*

    SvarSlet
  8. Such an amazing shade <3 Love it <3

    SvarSlet
  9. she can be my cherry pie anytime <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...