Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. november 2015

Love, Angeline Boo! and Smokey Mountain Lacquers Reborn swatches

Today I have the 2 more of the 8 polishes from the October 2015 Beauty Quartet Box + 4 – Halloween edition: Trick or Treat, a limited edition with only 50 boxes.
Philly Loves Lacquer and Smokey Mountain Lacquers celebrated their one-year anniversary of the Beauty Quartet Box by making a super-sized box – the BQB+4.
It included 8 exclusive limited edition bottles of nail polish from Philly Loves Lacquer, Smokey Mountain Lacquers + the guest indie makers: Rica, Dollish Polish, Gothic Gala Lacquers, Love Angeline, Girly Bits and My Indie Polish.

Love, Angeline Boo!:
Love, Angeline BOO! Is a very dark green holo with a very strong effect in the sun, but it’s also visible in indoor light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Smokey Mountains Lacquers Reborn:
Smokey Mountain Lacquers Reborn is a straightforward purple jelly. For normal use two coats are enough, but for these photos I added an extra + a coat of Seche Vite, it dries with a silky finish on it’s own.
Do you like these two..?
Tomorrow I have the two last of the 8 polishes!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Now that's more like it. I love Love, Angeline BOO! It's a perfect shade for holidays and beautiful to look at.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am simply IN LOVE with Boo! Such a beautiful polish, I'd want to use it for everything and always wear it! Seriously loving such deep holo's :) xx

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm not crazy with any of these to be honest. But hey, it's nice that there are different polishes for different likings :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you might say that - and yes - fortunately there is!!

      Slet
  4. Wow! Some amazing shades you posted. Smokey mountain is the perfect color!

    SvarSlet
  5. The second one ♡ :) My shade!

    SvarSlet
  6. They are so pretty and BOO! looks so amazing <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Both are nice, the first one is quite interesting and different - I do like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. The first one looks very interesting! :D

    SvarSlet
  9. I like Love Angeline BOO!, it is very particular shade and looks beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh very very hard pick! But that Love Angeline polish made my heart beat faster :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Love, Angeline Boo..... *_* Just outstanding!

    SvarSlet
  12. love, angeline boo is the one for me :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...