Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 7. november 2015

Chanel Rouge Noir Absolutement coll.

Today I have the Holiday 2015 Chanel Rouge Noir Absolutement collection: Rouge Noir 18 (with red CC on the caps and red top and sides of the box), Le Top Coat Lamé Rouge Noir and Rose Fusion 757.
It is of course a tribute to the famous Rouge Noir 18 - read its story HERE!

Rouge Noir 18:
Here you see the red CC on the caps and red top and sides of the box. Chanel boxes normally are black on all sides and the CC is in white on cap and lid.
Chanel Rouge Noir 18 is just as vampy and gorgeous as it always have been – read the entire story about this famous polish right HERE!
It is fairly opaque in one coat, but you see it in two coats.

Rose Fusion 757:
Chanel Rose Fusion 757 is not a true duochrome, it is a metallic with shimmer – yet it does have shifts between a warm-toned sand/silver/grey with shifts towards a violet purple, the shimmers are green and purple. Unfortunately, it’s not brush stroke free, and that annoys me, why does Chanel go on making those brush-stroky metallics… The first coat is very opaque, but you see it in two coats.

Le Top Coat Lamé Rouge Noir: 
Chanel Le Top Coat Lamé Rouge Noir is a topper, a transparent purple base with gorgeous golden flakies. I am showing it in one single and easy coat over Rouge Noir 18, no fishing was necessary – I LOVE it!!
What do you think?
My favorite is Le Top Coat Lamé Rouge Noir...



Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Can't say I'm crazy about this collection, but that topper does look very interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed very interesting, I love it!

      Slet
  2. It's a little bit dark for a Christmas collection in my opinion, but I agree with Vedrana: The topper is really interesting :)

    SvarSlet
  3. That first one is simply gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. These look great. I might get them tomorrow. :-)

    Hmmm hubby said I shouldn't buy RN because I already have it....but I explained it's LE - he said "so". Hmmmmmm!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm - men do not understand such delicate details and nerdy tendencies :D

      Slet
    2. Yup he doesn't get it and convinced me not to purchase it. I got Rose Fusion, Lame Rouge Noir, Ecorce Sanguine and Desirio. I wanted to get Troublante but I though 5 would be just madness ;-) I will be adding that to my Santa list ;-)

      Slet
    3. You need to get back and get Troubante and the red capped Rouge Noir before they are gone - or tell Santa to shop early :D

      Slet
  5. Rouge Noir is so gorgeous!! :D

    SvarSlet
  6. They are sooo gorgeous <3 Love this collection <3

    SvarSlet
  7. I need Rouge Noir in my collection or I wil die!

    SvarSlet
  8. Rouge Noir 18 is awesome and that top coat is perfect for celebrations. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. the topper looks really great :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...