Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. november 2015

Glam Polish Despair, Forebode and Malice, Wicked Intent coll. swatches

Today I have my 3 picks from the Glam Polish Wicked Intent collection, fall 2015.
They are all potential one-coaters, at least they are for me.

Despair:
Glam Polish Despair is a red-toned purple holo with a magenta leaning pink shimmer and purple holo micro glitters. It can easily be used as a one coater, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Forebode:
Glam Polish Forebode is a beautiful wine red holo with golden flakies/shimmer and red micro glitters. The holo effect is best seen in the sun, where it has a lovely flame! It can easily be used as a one coater, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Malice:
Glam Polish Malice is out of the sun a slightly murky blackened violet, but in the sun the holo flames flare and it is a very dark red-toned purple. It also has super interesting blue, purple and red holo micro glitters and magenta shimmer. It is completely opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like all 3 of them, but my favorite is Despair I think..
What's your favorite?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Love, love, love all three. <3

    SvarSlet
  2. I had to have all the polishes of this collection. :) These are so beautiful!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - for once I could restrain myself - and only took these 3 - but I got almost all the Darkly Dreaming :D

      Slet
  3. All three an absolute HIT for me! Love these shades! (and Glam Polish ;-) )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are gorgeous - and you know how much I too love Glam Polish!

      Slet
  4. They're all beautiful, but Forebode is my favorite! I can never resist red holos. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Es bonito, no tengo ninguno asi!!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the two first ones the best :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I imagine the third is too dark for you ;)

      Slet
  7. The last one, for me, is the one with more character! Love it! =)

    SvarSlet
  8. they are all so rich and amazing, i can't pick a fave

    SvarSlet
  9. Nice picks! I really do like the 1st and 3rd :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. Glam indeed, especially that first one!

    SvarSlet
  11. Caramba...são muito lindos!!
    Gostei demais.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  12. Oh I love them all....My first choice is third one and then second and then first. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  13. OMG OMG <3 I need them all! they are so pretty! wow!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...