Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. november 2015

Indigo Bananas Volcanic Corruption


Indigo Bananas Volcanic Corruption is one of the Fall 2015 Holographics. It’s a beautiful red with a slight fiery orange hue – like in lava red. The holo isn’t quite as strong as the others I bought from this collection – and as always it’s more difficult to capture the holo on photo in the reds. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's beautiful and intense - what do you think about it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

14 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...