Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. november 2015

Colors by Llarowe Conurcopia, POTM November 2015

Today the Colors by Llarowe Conurcopia, the polish of the month (POTM) November 2015 is/has been released - of course at Llarowe - but here in Europe we can get it from Hypnotic Polish!
Colors by Llarowe Cornucopia POTM (polish of the month) November 2015 is a gorgeous wine red holo with an intense shimmer and incredible depth – it is truly beautiful. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - what do you think?
As mentioned, you can get it from Hypnotic Polish!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's very pretty, and I've got my alarm clock set for tonight :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous! You are my Queen of holo nail polishes :-)))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm so honored to have a title like that ;)

      Slet
  3. I loooove it and can't wait to get mine! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. This is such a beauty! Just wondering though, how close is this to ILNP Diablo?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There is no easy way of saying this Joyce: You need both :D
      Diablo has the holo glitters - this doesn't - and they are close, but not the same ;)

      Slet
  5. It's very pretty and I love the holo sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. It is so rich and luscious. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  7. Deep red vampy holo.... Paradise!!!!

    SvarSlet
  8. I loooove it! It's one of those über-gorgous CbL reds!

    SvarSlet
  9. cbl really know how to make a polish, don't they :S

    SvarSlet
  10. Very complexed, deep and gorgeous! :-) It has a beautiful elegant effect! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...