Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 16. november 2015

Purrfect Pawlish Warm And Cozy, Holiday 2015 swatches


Purrfect Pawlish is releasing the Holiday 2015 collection on November 20th. It has 4 polishes: Warm And Cozy, Merry Christmas, Snow And Ice  and Sparkle Of Joy.
First my absolute favorite - the gorgeous Warm And Cozy:
Purrfect Pawlish Warm And Cozy is a gorgeous dark red with micro flakies in red and gold that gives it a lovely glow and it also has a touch of sterling silver that makes it glisten, it is so amazingly beautiful and I love the inner glow! It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Purrfect Pawlish Purrfect Top Coat.
Isn't it just gorgeous..?

The Holiday 2015 collection is released on November 20 at Purrfect Pawlish - one of the generous sponsors in my giveaway!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. What an amazing red! So gorgeous for the holidays :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Good morning dear Maria! That's a very pretty red! ♡

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow...beauty beauty beauty....Red Diva! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Love your pictures! I will show this later this week and it's so beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much :) - and yes, it probably is my favorite of this collection!

      Slet
  5. I like this red a lot, I'd wear it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. What a perfect christmas polish! I might have to get this one, looking forward to swatches of the rest of the collection as well. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It is a lovely festive colour.

    SvarSlet
  8. i love these shade of red, remind on christmas and this kind of red i love

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is true - it is so much a Christmas shade!!

      Slet
  9. Simply stunning red. Gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. A gorgeous red, perfect for a gorgeous Christmas! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...