Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 4. november 2015

Glam Polish Frankenslime 2015 swatches


Glam Polish Frankenslime 2015 is from the Halloween Trio, but I chose only to buy this one.Frankenslime is the third version of Frankenslime, that also were available in 2013 and 2014. It’s a gorgeous slightly blue-toned emerald green packed with holo, holo glitter, purple and neon green micro glitters – I love the result.
I love it - what do you think about it??

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

17 kommentarer:

  1. I've had my eyes on this one, I love the green shade!

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. LOL - it is, I love silly names like that!

      Slet
  3. Some how the darker glitter is not really my thing, but other than that.. beauty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think that in this case it was very OK - but normally I also could have that thought...

      Slet
  4. You chose it right! It's ahhhhmazinnggg! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. what a lovely mix, love the name too :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Love it! It's really quite different and interesting :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. It is such a lovely polish, for some reason it brings the smile on my face! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...