Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 18. november 2015

Purrfect Pawlish Sparkle Of Joy, Holiday 2015 swatches


Purrfect Pawlish is releasing the Holiday 2015 collection on November 20th. It has 4 polishes: Warm And Cozy, Merry Christmas, Snow And Ice and Sparkle Of Joy.


Purrfect Pawlish Sparkle Of Joy is a silver scattered holo. It is a rather dark silver, grey-toned if you like, and I was afraid I wouldn’t like it. But somehow I think it goes better with my pale skin that a lighter silver, so a win for sure! It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Purrfect Pawlish Purrfect Top Coat.
It is an interesting take on a silver holo - what do you think of it?

The Holiday 2015 collection is released on November 20 at Purrfect Pawlish - one of the generous sponsors in my giveaway!


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty, but I'm not sure I need it. My favorite is still Warm & Cosy. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also my favorite - + the glitter Merry Christmas :)

      Slet
  2. A bit too pale for my hands, I guess, but adorable!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love these kind of grayish silver polishes. They can be combined with anything!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right - and it's wuper work friendly too!

      Slet
  4. I think it is really pretty, I like that its a little more subtle and relaxed looking than some paler holo's. It reminds me somewhat of Ciate's 'Glass slipper'! and I agree it looks beautiful on you :) xx

    SvarSlet
  5. It is nice. Nothing more, nothing less.

    SvarSlet
  6. gorgeous! really gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  7. I liked this much more than I expected.

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. I thought it would be - but ended up liking it a lot!

      Slet
  9. It's nice, maybe a bit too nice, if you know what I mean :D

    SvarSlet
  10. It's a gorgeous sparkly holo - I like it a lot :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...