Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. juni 2014

Color Club swatch spam: Blue Ming, Bright Night, Feelin’ Groovy, Pucci-Licious, Take Me To Your Chateau and Twiggie - and Polish adoption

Six completely random Color Club swatches - and you can adopt 3 of them for free :D

Blue Ming is in my book a mint green cream polish, so bright and beautiful, just like I prefer them. 2 coats are enough, but I chose to use 3 coats + top coat for these photos. The formula is easy to work with and the dry time is good.

Bright Night is a strong cobalt blue, very easy to work with, this is 2 easy coats with a top coat.

Feelin’ Groovy is a speed-marker green neon. I am showing it in 3 coats over white underwear. I also used a matte top coat as it’s natural finish is fairly matte.

Pucci-Licious is a medium purple, or at least mine is, as I have read that it also was released as a lighter and more blue toned version with the same name. This is two easy coats and a top coat, it’s natural finish is not super shiny.

Take Me To Your Chateau is a perfect baby blue. This is two easy coats and a top coat.

Twiggie is a spring green cream, bright and fun. The formula is easy to work with and the dry time is good. This is 2 coats with top coat.
OK - 6 random Color Club nail polishes - do you have any favorites..?

Polish adoption: Bright Night, Feelin’ Groovy and Pucci-Licious are looking for a good home, the new owner only needs to pay the shipping price "B-post": Denmark DKK 22,50 (bankoverførsel), Europe DKK32,5 (€4.30 through Paypal).
If you are interested, tell me why YOU are the best new owner right here in the comments below (funny is good) - and I'll try to pick among you, if anyone want's the poor siblings LOL
Rules: They have been swatched on 4 nails. You adopt all 3 of them, and if you don't like them in person you cannot sell them, only give them away to someone else - you need to be a GFC follower on my blog - and preferably like my Facebook page :)
I need to know your email, so please send me an email on metzger@mail.tele.dk
You have one week from now to apply for adoption of these 3 siblings...

Please like my new new Facebook page - use the Maria's Nail art and Polish Blog widget on the top right side, just above Bloglovin' and Pinterest - or go there yourself and click LIKE - right HERE!

33 kommentarer:

  1. Oh these look nice! I've got a few of them :-) Feelin' Groovy is very bold!

    Hehe nice idea for the adoption :-) I have two of them, so I'll give it a miss this time. Might have to check out Feelin' Groovy though :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them!
      LOL, if no one wants them, then you could adopt it :)

      Slet
  2. I like all colors

    SvarSlet
  3. Feeling Groovy and Bright Night are my picks. I like the matte neon version :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, then you could apply for an adoption, wouldn't that be an idea :D

      Slet
  4. I like them all and Color Club was one of the brands that I went crazy over when I started collecting. So many nice colours and finishes *happy sigh*
    If nobody else applies for them, I'll be happy to give them a good home here amongst many beautiful sisters ^_^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aw, that's so nostalgic :D - yay, one adoption application - let's see if any one else wants them, thanks my friend :)

      Slet
  5. So many vibrant shades in this bunch! I would apply if I didn't have versions of your orphans already (some I have in Studio M bottles but same colors).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there are so many pretties, and I'm so happy you would have applied :)

      Slet
  6. Color club me gusta mucho, ese morado que nos muestras es muy bonito

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a nice brand, and yes, the purple is beautiful!

      Slet
  7. Read your post about Blue Ming and thought we have different polishes. This is the worst polish I ever have. Applying horrible, even in three coats there were asperities on my nails. Probably your polish is newer and has better formula then my?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that, have you tried a thinner?

      Slet
  8. The first and last, or sure my favorite! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Bright Night is my favourite! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. I love how Blue Ming, Pucci-Licious and Take Me To Your Chateau look on you, but my favourite of the lot is Twiggie.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Twiggie is a very unique polish somehow, and I too love it!

      Slet
  11. Oh em geeee, I love them! But right now my paypal account is empty :O I could cry.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, don't cry, send me an email with your address, maybe the polish fairy pays the shipping, who knows :D

      Slet
  12. Uhm.... well... A good reason why I would be the best new owner of these three little bottles? :-) Maybe because I have only one Color Club nail polish (Uptown Girl) and it's crying for some company and Pucci-Licious seem like a good possible friend? :-) Or maybe because I'm in love with Bright Night? :-) They could live happy and healthy life, take a long walks near the sea and enjoy taking part in many floral manicures :-) Did I convince you? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OHHH, yes, that application was a good one, you are definitely going to have your application reviewed by to board :D

      Slet
  13. Feelin' Groovy is neon but matte, so particular :-) I like all of them and Take Me To Your Chateau reminds me of porcelain a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but remember I top coated it in a matte too :)
      Yes that is such a pretty porcelain feel :)

      Slet
  14. These are such pretty colors! I'm in love with Blue Ming and Bright Night especially!!

    SvarSlet
  15. So here are my reasons why I absolutely need these beauties! Like all girls I occasionally crave a BRIGHT NIGHT out and what would be more fitting than a bright cobald blue, the secret colour of this summer? When I'm FEELIN' GROOVY, I might even consider pairing it with an eye-searing neon green because neons just rock! But let's not forget that it's the summer of radiant orchid, so you can never go wrong with a pretty purple. Don't know about you, but wearing purple always makes me feel so PUCCI-LICIOUS.

    There you have them (man, the last one was hard :p) and thank you so much, dear Maria, for hosting this generous mini competition!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I absolutely love this very creative application my friend, I think the 3 siblings want to move to different countries LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...