Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. juni 2014

Anonymous Lacquer Moon Walking swatches - Like A Virgin collection

Today I am pleased to show you the first of the Like a Virgin collection from a brand new indie brand called Anonymous Lacquer by the sweet Mill, I will show the rest during this week. The collection has 3 holos, 1 flakie and 1 glitter polish.
Mill added a mini bottle this little beauty to my order, thank you so much :)
Anonymous Lacquer Moon Walking is a silver linear holo with an amazing rainbow.
The formula is very easy to work with, the dry time is really good, and this is two easy coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think - pretty impressive rainbows I say :)
Click to see Ruby Baby We Miss You HERE and Purple Rain-Bows HERE
Click HERE to see the store of Anonymous Lacquer...
Like her on Facebook!

34 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty holo, I like it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Great holo effect. Now, I'm curious to see the rest.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are in for a real treat, they are amazing all of them!

      Slet
  3. This holo looks amazing, I don't have any holo's in my collection but now I want one :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should get a few, I hope you see the next two from this collection that I will show you :)

      Slet
  4. It looks so pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful, very impressive indeed! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oooo lt looks amazing!! You captured the holo perfectly!! Thank u!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Mill - I really love your polishes :)

      Slet
  7. This is a very pretty holo indeed! I like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Lovely, lovely rainbows indeed :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous! The rainbows look great in this!

    SvarSlet
  10. just look at that rainbow, i'm mesmerized *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. Wow, your nails are so long now! Gorgeous swatches.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, they have been a while now, I think ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...