Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. juni 2014

Essence Color & Go swatches: A Hint of Love, Over the Rainbow and Oh my glitter!

In this post I’m going to show you three random Essence Color & Go polishes. I used 2 coats for each color and no top coat. The application is easy and the dry time is good.

A Hint of Love:
169 A hint of love is a gorgeous red loaded with magenta-pink shimmer. It’s very opaque in one coat, but as mentioned this is 2 coats.

Over the Rainbow:
173 Over the rainbow is a pale blue duochrome with a light shift to purple and teal. It’s pretty, but not really my color…

OH my glitter!:
133 Oh my glitter! is sadly discontinued, but if you are dying to get it, I have a spare, if you pay the shipping… It’s a pretty medium purple with gorgeous shimmer in pink and blue. This is 3 coats, but for most 2 coats would be enough.
What do you think of these..?

26 kommentarer:

  1. Loving all of them but Over the rainbow is just so "me" :D
    Yeah, not your kind of colour, maybe, but it's just insanely beautiful, I'll go hunting for it LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ah, the polish fairy just made a note of that statement - don't go looking just yet ;)

      Slet
  2. I like these all but I'd have to say Over The Rainbow is just stunning and WOW! I really love the 3rd photo of it *faints* ;-) :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, another fan for it - it's lovely that we have different taste :D

      Slet
  3. Hint Of Love's really gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't get along with this brand :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is sooo beautiful - try it, it's worth a try - maybe it changed :)

      Slet
  4. I like each of them, maybe the two last ones the best. Great shimmers and lovely colours :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My favorites are the first and the last - yes, they have great shimmers :)

      Slet
  5. Oh my glitter! looks gorgeous on you and A Hint of Love is just adorable.

    SvarSlet
  6. I like them all :). Gorgeous photos!

    SvarSlet
  7. I like them all, in fact I own them all (although one, maybe two, lies still in my untrieds). Beautiful pics :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like them/own them too!

      Slet
  8. I have Over The Rainbow :-) My favourite here is Oh, my glitter!, it's a pity that it got discontinued :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a beautiful polish, who knows, it my find it's way to you...

      Slet
  9. Oh nooo I don't have the red one! OMG I am blown away!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, so was I the first time I saw swatches of it, so I needed it!!

      Slet
  10. Essence makes some really good polishes - great value for money. I like all three of these, I'm sure you're not surprised :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree, they really do - and LOL, no, not really :)

      Slet
  11. All 3 are pretty, but I seldom wear red. My favorite is the blue one with the gorgeous shimmer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does have a really gorgeous shimmer indeed :)

      Slet
  12. I have Oh my glitter too :)

    SvarSlet
  13. All are pretty shimmer polishes. I love shimmer :) The blue one suits you best.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love shimmers a lot - thank you, I'm pleased you think so...

      Slet
  14. Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them, they rally are :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...