Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 23. juni 2014

Cirque Cerrillos swatches - Heritage collection

Cirque Cerrillos is one of the 7 polishes from the Heritage coll. It’s a beautiful and vivid sea green turquoise holo, I love it so much!
The formula is easy to work with, the dry time is good – and here you see two cats with a coat of Seche Vite to enhance the depth and shine.
Do you like this sea green beauty??
I bought it from Pretty Polish!

22 kommentarer:

  1. Ah, so pretty! It seems I like the Cirque nail polishes very much. I love it :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Of course I like this one :o). But still Panacea is my fav from this collection.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL well let's say this polite - Panacea is not at all my color :D

      Slet
  3. Very pretty, very summery.

    SvarSlet
  4. LOVE!!! That's the word that comes to my mind when I see this gorgeous polish. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh wow Maria, this polish is just stunning! *faints* hehe I love it! Gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it really is worth fainting over :)

      Slet
  6. Love this one, the color and holo effect is just perfect! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Stunning colour, you have all the beautiful holos! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do admit I'm going through a holo phase LOL

      Slet
  8. Such a wonderful shade of blue/green!

    SvarSlet
  9. Still on my wishlist :D
    Beautiful <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh, my eyes can't handle such beauty *___________*
    It is such a gorgeous shade *O*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, it is difficult, I agree ;)
      But yes, indeed it is!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...