Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. juni 2014

Chanel Shanghai Red 183, Coromandel de Chanel coll. 2005 - swatches

Chanel Shanghai Red 183 is from the Coromandel de Chanel coll. 2005 also including Gold Shimmer 179.
Shanghai Red is a beautiful Chinese red with a lovely shimmer and a fantastic, shiny finish. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats.
Do you like this gorgeous red polish..?

Since yesterday I have a brand new Facebook page for my blog, I would be very happy if you choose to like it :)
Use the Maria's Nail art and Polish Blog widget on the top right side, just above Bloglovin' and Pinterest - or go there yourself and click LIKE - right HERE!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Classic beautiful red! :-) Very shiny! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I love it so much - and oh, that shimmer LOL

      Slet
  2. Oh, this is a lovely shade of red and it looks so nice on you.

    SvarSlet
  3. Sure I like it :) It looks classy :)

    SvarSlet
  4. That is a lovely red, I like it a lot!! ♥

    SvarSlet
  5. What a gorgeous red! You can't ever go wrong with this sorta red! Love the shimmer too! :-)

    I don't have FB so can't do that for you, sorry.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that - and yes, the shimemr is fantastic :)
      Thanks anyhow, I know not all my readers are on FB :)

      Slet
  6. How beautiful! I love the shimmers in there too. Chanel always has the most lovely shimmers. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, and I am a sucker for those shimmers :)

      Slet
  7. Both of them are really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's only one..?
      But yes, it's truly gorgeous :D

      Slet
  8. Shanghai Red is sooo wonderful <3 <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  9. So pretty :)
    I want to wear red nail polish after seeing all these beautiful red polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love wearing a beautiful red - especially ones like this one :)

      Slet
  10. Me he vuelto a enamorar, es precioso!!

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm in love too, it's so beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...