Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. juni 2014

Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise swatches

Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise was on my wish list forever, and when I finally got it, it landed in the drawer of the untried – but today it demanded to be on my nails, so naturally I obeyed!
Arctic Sunrise is a beautiful sky blue with gorgeous glass flecks, some in a delightful pink – it’s so pretty!
I wore it with two coats on my right hand (as in no photos), and that was fine. But for these photos I added 3 coats and a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like Arctic Sunrise..?
Later today I will show it with nail art...

34 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous varnish. Unfortunately not my colour at all. :o(

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. wonderful polish

    SvarSlet
  3. I can understand why it was on your wish list! this blue looks amazing :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Very pretty, gorgeous pink shine of the glass flecks :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the flecks makes it really stand out!

      Slet
  5. I'm in love wth the wonderful glassflecks in this blue polish!!!

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks really nice. That shimmer is like glistening ice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it really does, beautiful pink ice!

      Slet
  7. Pretty! Love how the pink adds to it.

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh it is really pretty! I love the pink sparkles - perfect for this polish. :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. i love it, the glass fleck are really amazing!

    SvarSlet
  10. Those little flecks are just amazing! Great polish indeed :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I can see why it was on your WL, it is precious! :)
    And I wouldn't be bothered for 3 instead of 2 coats, it is just gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, 3 coats in this case is quite OK!!

      Slet
  12. Beautiful colour, such a refreshing shimmer! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's a good way of describing it!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...