Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. juni 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 19

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story :)
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)
There were a lot of Chanel polishes - mostly old, some really old - and a few of newer date...
- and a bunch of polishes from Edgy Polish..
- two pre-owned Helena Rubinstein
- and the spring collection from Dior - I showed them on the blog long ago..

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

20 kommentarer:

  1. There are some reallyh nice polishes there - do you collect Helena Rubinstein too now? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and no, they are my only two, not even tried yet LOL

      Slet
  2. These indies look really interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do, don't they, you can find swatches of them all on my blog :)

      Slet
  3. Oh those booty bottles are funky....and not in a good way!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, those bottles seem to be either loved (as in hilarious fun) or hated, nothing in between :)

      Slet
  4. Lots of pretty ones! I didn't know Chanel had made magnetiq ones.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Helena, it's just the name of it, it's not magnetic :)

      Slet
  5. Northern Star, Too Fancy Laquers are my favourites to see :) What bottles... Bottie Babe ones... Ah and Dior Bloom :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. All of them have been swatched - but before you became a reader of my blog :)

      Slet
  6. Okay, yeah, I am officially drooling... (^_^)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh wow I do like some of the Chanels! I'll be looking forward to your posts on them :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to show them off LOL - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. My favourite is Bootie Babe Baboon Moon! :-) Northern Star look very interesting too :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I showed them all, if you want to have a closer look :)

      Slet
  9. Awesome haul! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...