Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. juni 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 20

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story :)
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)



Many very old and older Chanel polishes...

A bunch of lovely polishes in yet another swap with Denise :)

Ebay buys...
- a few pre-owned Estee Lauders from a polish lot on Ebay..

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

16 kommentarer:

  1. OOohhhhhhh *w*
    Your house has to be some kind of lacquer paradise LOL.
    My april-june haul post will arrive tomorrow LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I think it is ;)
      I look forward to it!

      Slet
  2. Oh wow some stunning finds there Maria! Liking the DL polishes :-D And I remember how Mythe stole my heart a few days back! :-) How old do you think it is?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are pretty, I swatched all of the DL's except the dark purple. Hmm Mythe is not that old, I suspect between 2000 and 2005...

      Slet
  3. The New York & Mythe Chanel, Dance Legends, Catrices and the first Estee Lauder :) - my favourites ;)

    SvarSlet
  4. Is 93 Limpide a topcoat or what is it?
    I love your haul posts - it's nice documentation! ;) Hahahaha!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's just like it's neighbor an effect polish - I think it's amazing that Chanel made the first tints so many years ago, and now tints are hot in other brands...
      Yes, I know, kind of embarrassing :)

      Slet
  5. Those Dance Legends are simply gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love them so much, they are a real favorite brand!

      Slet
  6. Mythe looks so interesting, and of course I covet the Catrice. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, those lids draw you like a magnet :D

      Slet
  7. Great haul and Dance Legends <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed - and YESS, I love Dance Legend :D

      Slet
  8. The bunch of Dance Legend nail polishes looks very interesting to me! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They not only look interesting - they are - I showed them all except one already :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...