Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 7. juni 2014

Estee Lauder 20 Hot Fuchsia - Collaboration Saturday

Elena from PicturedTinsel  and I are ready for yet another Collaboration Saturday!
Estee Lauder 20 Hot Fuchsia – is a slightly blue-toned and fairly dark pink creme. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat.
I got it in a nail polish lot on Ebay, and I did a Google search trying to find out the age of it, but I had no luck. 
Do you like this Hot Fuchsia..?
Let's see what  Elena has for us today..?

24 kommentarer:

  1. Now this is a very pretty Fuchsia, hot indeed :-) Can't say I'm familiar with it though.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a fantastic colour, I love it!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was quite pleased to find it among the polishes in that lot :)

      Slet
  3. Hot indeed! Just like my pink polish I posted today ;) It's great that you have so many different brands of all ages in your collection.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and yes, I love having both the really vintage and the new ones in my collection!

      Slet
  4. It's a beautiful hot pink, perfect for summer! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a really gorgeous pink!

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous fuchsia, stunning! My type :) Love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I really love the fuchsia shades too!

      Slet
  7. Isn't that just such a beautiful shade

    SvarSlet
  8. That's a real beautiful fuchsia. Love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful creamy pink, very nice! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Perfect shade for summer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, pink and summer is a good combo :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...