Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. juni 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Men of Mayhem

Celestial Men of Mayhem is one of my true favorites ever, I love everything about it! The raspberry/magenta color, the perfect linear holo with the strong flashes of purple, blue and even deeper magenta, the lovely formula – it’s just perfect…
You see 2 easy coats, and it dries with a beautiful and shiny finish on it’s own, but I was going out the door so I applied a coat of Seche Vite for these photos…
oooohh, I love this one, how about you..?
I bought it from Edgy Polish!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that's a real gorgeous red holo.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh my, it's beautiful! *drools* Something I'd gladly have in my stash :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it really is absolutely drool-worthy :)

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. That is the perfect way to describe it!

      Slet
  4. I'd agree too it's so lovely! Wow it looks absolutely stunning in the first photo :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, and I don't even feel the photos do it justice...

      Slet
  5. Sooooo pretty, love this colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it too - it's definitely also a favourite of mine.
    PS. You can keep yours, I already got my own ;) Hahahaha!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pheeew, I feel lucky, I get to keep a favorite :D

      Slet
  7. I can see why it is one of your favs ever :)
    It's some kind of perfection :)

    SvarSlet
  8. who would thought thad men of myhem looks this good *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about that, I didn't know either ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...