Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 30. juni 2014

Rococo Nail Apparel swatches: Flower Child and Sandrine

Today I have 2 more of my Rococo Nail Apparel polishes!

Flower Child:
Rococo Nail Apparel Flower Child is a beautiful pastel yellow. The formula is very easy to work with, unfortunately I forgot to write the number of coats, but it’s either 2 or 3 without a top coat.

Sandrine:
Rococo Nail Apparel Sandrine is a blue periwinkle slightly grey leaning cream polish. This is 2 easy coats with a great formula – no top coat.
Do you like them..?

Please like Maria's Nail Art and Polish Blog on Facebook :)

26 kommentarer:

  1. Both these pastels are very pretty. I can imagine them together in a nails art, they would look great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, they would match well :)

      Slet
  2. Both are very pretty! .-) Sandrine reminds me of my favourite blue periwinkle; Deborah Lippmann's Blue Orchid

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the yellow more but both are OK :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Sandrine *w* Flower Child is so *you*, great picks ;)

    SvarSlet
  5. Sandrine is so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Flower Child is nice :-) :-) Sandrine is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. That is a lovely pale blue

    SvarSlet
  8. These are both nice, but I think the yellow is slightly better - it's nice :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. That looks like a good quality polish for sure. Good choice of colours for you too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they all have a really good quality!

      Slet
  10. These are both your colours. I like how Sandrine looks on you a bit better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was pretty sure you would prefer that one!

      Slet
  11. They're so cute and sweet. Soft and creamy, just how I like it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes they are, very good quality and pretty :)

      Slet
  12. flower child <3
    is there something wrong with me ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not at all, I love it too, but I am slightly concerned that you chooce to love pastel yellows hahahaha - maybe you got the pastel yellow virus from me :D

      Slet
  13. Lovely colors!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...