Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. juni 2014

Catrice Haute Future swatches: Eletrix Blue and GaLILACxy (also layered)

Here you two of the LE Haute Future collection from Catrice:

C01 Eletrix Blue is a pale blue-grey holo. It’s easy to apply and the dry time is good. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

GaLILACxy:
C04 GaLILACxy is a pale duochrome polish shifting from pink to silver grey to a subtle beige bronze – not really my color at all, but I believed it was a topper.
So at first I chose to show it in 1 coat over index to pinkie: Indigo blue, eggplant purple, red and bubblegum pink – no top coat.
BUT I realized that it wasn’t ideal to layer it, so here it is in 3 coats – 2 coats would have been enough too…
Do you like them...?
I'm not a huge fan, but they are OK I guess...

34 kommentarer:

  1. I love the holo <3
    I have that one too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like it too, even if I prefer stronger colors...

      Slet
  2. I prefer the first one. Nice holo, not 100% me but I guess it will have fans :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Well, I'm sorry, but Catrice is not my brand at all. Once on my nails, those polishes start chipping after a few hours :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's really strange - fortunately Catrice has a good wear on me :)

      Slet
  4. I'm not a fan of that pink duochrome, but Eletrix Blue is quite pretty. You wear these cool-toned blues so well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither am I, I thought it was a topper - and thank you, I feel most comfortable in the cold colors :)

      Slet
  5. Beautiful! I'm loving the holo!

    SvarSlet
  6. I agree with you, not my cup of tea I'm afraid...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, so true - but fortunately we don't have the same taste all of us, that would be so boring :)

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. If I had to choose - definitely also my choice!

      Slet
  8. I like Eletrix Blue, and love the bottle tops.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm I heard you mentioning pretty Catrice bottle tops before, but I agree, they are :)

      Slet
  9. GaLILACxy... no, I guess it's too "pale" for me :-) But, Eletrix Blue is gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm no fan of GaLILACxy either - but now I got it and might as well swatch it!

      Slet
  10. I like the holo a lot. The other one not so much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they both need good homes eventually, haven't decided on the holo yet...

      Slet
  11. The holo looks really nice - a wee bit subtle though. And I like the second :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's very subtle, just like Catrice seem to prefer them - I'm glad you like the GaLILACxy :)

      Slet
  12. I like both of them, they have potential :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Love the holo! <3

    SvarSlet
  14. i adore the holo one, so stunning

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is quite pretty even if it's subdued!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...