Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 18. juni 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Starfall swatches

Femme Fatale Starfall is a gorgeous smoky, mysterious medium purple with flashes of pink and scattered holo bits looking like tiny stars on the surface. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two very easy coats with a top coat. 
What do you think of this beauty!?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount!

23 kommentarer:

  1. I love the Femme Fatale polishes <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - even if it's not long ago I got my first, I already have a few :)

      Slet
  2. Wow this is a stunning purple! I'm quite taken by it. And it's a holo - so a winner in my book :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is, isn't it, it's so unique and beautiful!

      Slet
  3. What do I think about this beauty? I think it's a beauty :D

    SvarSlet
  4. I'd never heard about that brand before. Georgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I showed Ruby Hare previously, you should try this brand if you get the chance...

      Slet
  5. OK, the three latest posts have such treasures in them! LOOOVE this

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so - and yes, I love it so much too!

      Slet
  6. Very pretty shade. I love the smokiness.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it is so very unique and beautiful!

      Slet
  7. Love that holo! The base purple is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. I love it - I don't know how I manage to not see this one online! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I agree, that's a major mistake :D

      Slet
  9. Gorgeous indeed--I love that you called it mysterious, very descriptive.

    SvarSlet
  10. Gorgeous shade, I love the name, too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the name fits it so well, love both too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...