Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 5. juni 2014

Sally Hansen swatches: Go Bananas and Jade Jump

Go Bananas is one of the Complete Salon Manicure shades. It’s a sheer pale pastel yellow with a subtle shimmer. The formula is a bit on the thin side, but fairly OK to manage and with an OK dry time for the first coats. This is however four coats over a ridge filler base coat and without a top coat. On nails without ridges two-three coats would be enough.

Jade Jump:
Jade Jump is one of the Insta-Dri shades. It’s a very well pigmented jade green cream polish, one coat might be enough, but this is two coats without a topcoat. The self-leveling ability is not too good, but also not bad. Dry time is average.
Do you like them?

30 kommentarer:

  1. I'd go for bananas :D You know I like the banana shades :D The second one is slightly too pale for my 100% liking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are sooo right about that LOL - I like it a lot, but 4 coats is a bit too much!

      Slet
  2. I like the green the best, and I use almost all my Insta-Dris to stamp with :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I think I only have this or maybe on more Instadry's :)

      Slet
  3. I like Go Bananas because it looks so great on you. Jade Jump is just adorable.

    SvarSlet
  4. The yellow one looks really beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love these pastels. The yellow is very nice!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - and I love that type of yellow shade too :)

      Slet
  6. Oh I like the sparkle Go Bananas has! It really adds to it!

    Jade Jump is okay I guess! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Both very pretty! And although I just LOVE mint colors, I love that yellow cuteness!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very cute that yellow one indeed :)

      Slet
  8. I've never seen Go Bananas before, and I have so many CSM shades. 4 coats is a lot, but not surprising for a pale yellow, I suppose.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel 4 colors is a lot even for a pale yellow, the good ones are good with 2-3 coats - but i love the shade :)

      Slet
  9. Both are great! I love the Go Bananas name! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I love that name too - and bananas by the way ;)

      Slet
  10. Looks great on you, but SH is not really my brand. I don't like the brush.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree the Salon selection has those way to broad stems and brushes...

      Slet
  11. Go bananas is a great name for the color. I like both colors:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed, it's a perfect name for this yellow :)

      Slet
  12. Indeed I do! Jade Jump is perfect for these days, IMHO ^^

    SvarSlet
  13. i don't know what's wrong with me, but i really love go bananas ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. UH, OH, go and see the polish doctor ASAP - I have infected you with my passion for pastel yellow :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...