Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 16. juni 2014

OPI Coca Cocla collection swatches: Coca Cola Red, A Grape Affair and a comparison with OPI Want To Bite My Neck

Here are my two picks from the Coca Cola collection from OPI, I really should have bought Zero since that’s my favorite Coca Cola, but not as a nail polish since it has glitters LOL

Coca Cola Red:
Coca Cola Red is a beautiful, bright and bold red cream. It is easy to work with and very opaque in one coat, but here you see two coats.

A Grape Affair:
A Grape Affair is a beautiful but very dark eggplant purple cream with a blue hue. It is easy to work with and very opaque in one coat, but here you see two coats.

And a comparison between OPI A Grape Affair and OPI Want To Bite Your Neck, as you can see A Grape Affair is a tad darker and less eggplant purple. But at arms length in lower light/shade, admittedly they aren't that different:

I have a brand new Facebook page for my blog, I would be very happy if you choose to like it :)
Use the Maria's Nail art and Polish Blog widget on the top right side, just above Bloglovin' and Pinterest - or go there yourself and click LIKE - right HERE!

31 kommentarer:

  1. They're both really good colours. I've decided to give the entire collection a miss :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them - but I agree, nothing new under the sun...

      Slet
  2. Great choices, Maria! The red looks particularly smashing on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  3. Pretty colours, but not that unique. It is always good to hear that formula is good.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree to both - but a pretty red and a pretty eggplant purple are difficult for me to pass ;)

      Slet
  4. A Grape Affair is stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Maria, is the look of your site spoilt? I see mine is, and so is Ananka's and yours but I don't know if there's something bad with my computer or with blogger in general?

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm not sure what you mean, I see nothing wrong with neither mine nor yours?
    In what way?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ah I see what notcopyacat means! Yours looks okay and mine looks okay :-|

      Slet
    2. You and Ananka had changed looks of the site, f. ex. you had blog archive under all posts from the main site, it was looking weird, so had I. Maria had flowers on the top of the site. I see it came back to normal. But I deleted all watchers by accident trying to sort the problem out :/

      Slet
    3. Oh, I'm sorry you had those problems, but I'm sure your followers will still be there, when you put back the GFC - you will see them all again...

      Slet
  7. I like both these colours! :-) That red is stunning :-)

    I picked up the mini set for the collection, it's missing the orange Fanta one, I might get it at some point!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I look forward to seeing your swatches!

      Slet
  8. Definitely the red for me!

    SvarSlet
  9. I like Coca Cola Red. Really bright :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is, maybe even a bit brighter that the Coca Cola color - but darn pretty it is!

      Slet
  10. A grape affair! just stunning! and I love Coca cola red and Coca Cola! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. This collection has some beauties. The bright red is lovely! My favorite coke is zero, too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has, they might not be unique, but very pretty! Ahh, Zero is good ;)

      Slet
  12. I like them both! :)

    SvarSlet
  13. I don't like much Coca Zero but that's one of my fav lacquers among the collection :)
    You know, I love glitters XD
    Among those, I would go for A grape affair ;)
    BTW, I don't have a FB account anymore, so I can't like your page but you know I would LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - the opposite of me then ;)
      And, yes thank you, I know my friend :)

      Slet
  14. omg, i love coca cola red!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...