Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 23. juni 2014

Miss Ashleigh swatches: Baby’s Got The Blues and A Pastel Experi-mint

Today I have two beautiful pastels from Miss Ashleigh. The formula has an excellent self-leveling ability, it’s very easy to work with, the finish is beautiful and shiny, and the dry time is good!

Baby’s Got The Blues:
Miss Ashleigh Baby’s Got The Blues is a beautiful bright light/pastel blue cream – just like I prefer it to be!!
The first coat went on a little bit streaky, but the second coat took care of that and left me with a perfect result.

 A Pastel Experi-mint:
Miss Ashleigh A Pastel Experi-mint is a beautiful bright light/pastel mint – also exactly like I prefer them. Two coats gave full opacity!
What do you think of these two beauties..?

I bought them from Norway Nails, and if you use the code MARIA10 when you shop, you get a 10% discount!

23 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer the second shade but nothing bad about the first either actually ;) It's just me, I rather don't wear pastel blues ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well that's fair enough, we all have our preferences :)

      Slet
  2. Cute pastel blue polish. And a new brand for me....funny! ;-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like both of them! They are cute :-) Great finishes on both too :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. These polishes are so you. No wonder you bought them :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Lately I would buy all the pastels that I see... yes, also the yellow pastels :-) These two are beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them, they are so pretty!

      Slet
  6. Two lovely shades but I do really like that blue

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and I find it so difficult to choose :)

      Slet
  7. Mint is just my favorite color all time and think that will stay this way for the rest of my life <3 Bright and sweet colors!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I also don't think I ever will grow tired of pastel yellow, mint and blue :)
      I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  8. A Pastel Experi-mint both looks adorable and it has cute name. I like it very much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that name is so sweet and perfect for it :)

      Slet
  9. In my mind, pastel lacquers are spring but they look sooo cute, they remind me of babies :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. For me they work all year round, but mostly spring and summer :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...