Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 13. juni 2014

Anonymous Lacquer swatches: Torun to My Blue Crush and Girls Just Want to have Fun on Moons & Stars - also mattified

Today this weeks last two polishes from the Like a Virgin collection – the very first collection from this new indie brand by the sweet Mill at Anonymous Lacquer - thanks for sending me these two for review!

First the flakie Torun to My Blue Crush:
Anonymous Lacquer Torun To My Blue Crush is a sheer blue jelly with flakies in blue and purple.
I layered 1 easy coat over black (index), blackened blue (middle finger), dark cobalt blue (ring finger) and a slightly lighter blue (pinkie).  I used a top coat for these swatches, but it does dry flat and smooth on it’s own.

And mattified:

Next we have the glitter Girls Just Want to have Fun on Moons & Stars:
Anonymous lacquer Girls Just Want to have Fun on Moons & Stars is a glitter is packed with matte mini pastel square and hexes, matte black shreds, iridescent glitters, purple holo stars and silver holo dots. I’m showing it in 1 coat over different colors here with a shiny top coat. It does dry shiny and flat on it's own. I'm no glitter expert, so I had to fish just a little...
Click on photos to enlarge..

- and mattified

Do you like these - and do you prefer them shiny or mattified?

Visit the store of Anonymous Lacquer HERE!
Like her on Facebook!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Those Glitters look nicely if they're mattified. But concerning the flakies I prefer the shiny version.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, I'm torn, I am quite fascinated by them in matte...

      Slet
  2. Same here. When it comes to flakies, I prefer shiny version and matified glitters (love square ones :D). All in all the best looks of flakies is on your index, middle and ring finger. Ring finger looks galaxy-like :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL two for shiny then - I really like these flakies a lot :)

      Slet
  3. Gasp Torun to My Blue Crush is beautiful! I actually like the way it looks matte :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh I like all the different colours the flakie has to offer! I quite like the flakies mattified! I'll need to try that one!

    The glitter one is nice too, there is so much to look it - shapes, sizes and colours! Interesting! I think I prefer it glossy though! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should get the flakies, they are really pretty - and yes, the glitters are an interesting mix too :)

      Slet
  5. Flakies are gorgeous. I like them shiny, but I love them matte.

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the mattified version. Pretty cool!

    SvarSlet
  7. Never seen a polish like this before! Like the matte version, you can see them better!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree the matte look makes them so well defined!

      Slet
  8. Thank you. I couldn't not have asked for a better display of my polish!!! Yes you are an official ambassador of anonymous lacquer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Mill, I'm so pleased you like it :)

      Slet
  9. In my opinion, Torun To My Blue Crush looks best over black! :-) I also like the mattified version :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty over dark, I agree :)

      Slet
  10. Torun To My Blue Crush looks awesome *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. You get to try out some pretty cool polishes at the moment. I like!

    SvarSlet
  12. I'm not so sure about GJWTHFOM&S but the crushed one is so pretty! Still, my favourite is Moon Walking :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, of these two the flakie is my favorite too - LOL

      Slet
  13. Beautiful toppers!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...