Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 2. juni 2014

Cirque Sky Woman - Heritage Coll. swatches

Cirque Sky Woman is one of the 7 polishes from the Heritage coll. It’s a periwinkle leaning mid blue holo. In low light it looks like a jeans polish, but in the sun, the holo comes out to play. The formula is on the thick side, but in the good way - it is very opaque in one coat, but needs two coats. The dry time is good. The finish is not quite as shiny as I prefer, so I added a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like Sky Woman?
I bought her from Pretty Polish in Holland, they offer worldwide shipping!

27 kommentarer:

  1. The holo effect in this one is very pretty. Not exactly my favourite shade of blue but all in all it looks as if I'd be able to wear it without problems ;) Love the holo effect in here :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, sometimes a subtle holo like this is very pretty!

      Slet
  2. Well, that's exactly the one, out of those 5 I bought from this collection, I like the least. How should I say - I was wearing it the day before yesterday and layered it with Dance Legend Top Prismatic ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Quite unusual and pretty shade for blue holo. I like it on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, that periwinkle touch makes it very special!

      Slet
  4. Gorgeous colour! I am so excited also about the other colours of the heritage collection. These holos are perfect for summer.
    Compliments also for your blog. I like your nails and the designs you are presenting :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is such a pretty collection!
      Thank you so much, sweet music to my ears :)

      Slet
  5. This is a color/polish that I could wear it daily, I love it!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'd have to say I love the look of it! The blue is a nice shade and the holo effect is just lovely :-) The holo looks amazing in the 3rd picture :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Mmm mmm, that's pretty. Why didn't I buy that one, I wonder? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is a very good question indeed LOL

      Slet
  8. Incredibly beautiful, it has my name on it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oooooh, one of the finest lacquer ever! ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...