Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. juni 2014

Peita's Polish Miss Dixie - 50% off sale at Norway Nails until midnight CET

Peita’s Polish Miss Dixie is a hot neon pink polish with a light holo effect.
This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. The dry time is good, and it dries more warm pink that the slightly magenta hue in the bottle/when wet lead me to believe.
What do you think?
I bought this from Norway Nails!
Wenche is having a blast of a summer sale!
You still have 9 hours to shop from the time this is posted, if you want the 50% discount. Use the SUMMERISHERE code - it ends today at midnight CET - go to Norway Nails!

28 kommentarer:

  1. I really like the subtle holo effect in this polish!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it adds something very special to it!

      Slet
  2. OMG, this is so hot! Thank God I'm green on my pre-paid card for my e-shopping XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed hot - LOL I'm not sure if that means you have money for shopping, or out of money, hopefully the first LOL

      Slet
  3. Oh wow Maria, I love this one! It's a gorgeous colour and I love the sparkles and holo! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. That is one pretty polish for sure, it looks great on you!!

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, I love it. Simply smashing ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it, I thought you might like it!

      Slet
  6. That's what you call PINK! :-D It almost looks like gel!

    SvarSlet
  7. What a cute name for such a beautiful polish. I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it feels like a good combo of color and name!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...