Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 16. juni 2014

Pahlish Thunderous Sparks swatches

Pahlish Thunderous Sparks is a gorgeous deep red with a slight magenta hue with tiny glitters. It is easy to work with and it’s fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a top coat.
Do you like this gorgeous red beauty...?
I bought it from Edgy Polish!

I have a brand new Facebook page for my blog, I would be very happy if you choose to like it :)
Use the Maria's Nail art and Polish Blog widget on the top right side, just above Bloglovin' and Pinterest - or go there yourself and click LIKE - right HERE!

37 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I see you've gone from gorgeous purples to gorgeous reds :D
    This shade is just lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I have, but not leaving the purples, just loving red too :D

      Slet
  3. wow this is a really gorgeous red! i love pahlish and i definitely need to get me some more!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's pretty, very very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  5. The glitters look so good in this red polish, and the jelly finish is gorgeous too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is really squishy and beautiful!

      Slet
  6. The different sizes glitter really make this a special one! That red is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. LOL - yes, yummy, squishy and juicy - love it!

      Slet
  8. I don't like reds but I love this one <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is quite a compliment for this polish!!

      Slet
  9. oooh yeah, that's gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Beautiful red, small glitters, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. The finish on this is really good. I love the colour and the glitters :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Wonderfully squishy! I have to avoid the Pahlish site except on special occasions or I'd be so tempted to buy everything. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I love Pahlish too, and I know the feeling with several brands hahahaha

      Slet
  13. wow - thats really beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  14. The glitter in the jelly base is so pretty!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...