Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. juni 2014

Models Own swatches: Feeling Blue, Prussian Blue and Top Turquoise

Feeling Blue is a sky blue cream. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a top coat. 

Prussian Blue:
Prussian Blue is a navy blue cream. One coat would definitely be enough, but this is 2 coats without a top coat, the finish is semi matte/rubbery. 

Top Turquoise:
Top Turquoise is a dusty, teal leaning turquoise cream. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two coats with a top coat. 
I'm afraid all of these have been retired - do you own any of them/how do you like them?

25 kommentarer:

  1. All 3 are real nice colours and I like that semi-matte finish.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I like Feeling Blue the best, probably because it's the one with the clearest colour :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, in person it's not as bright as this unfortunately... Blogger does play tricks on my colors from time to time...

      Slet
  3. Nice colors and I can imagine they all as base for nailarts.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they would make great bases for nail art :)

      Slet
  4. My favourite will be Feeling Blue and Top Turquoise, both look my style -like :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh, these are pretty. Prussian Blue and Top Turquoise are gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  6. Nice colours. I don't own many MO polishes and not these ones. Prussian Blue is probably my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. They are all very nice and creamy, my favourite is definitely Prussian Blue :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I love them! Feeling Blue is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very pretty blue for the season!

      Slet
  9. I don't own any models own, yet (but now I know a friend of mine travels for work and goes in London for work too, so I might ask him for some bottles LOL).
    Sadly, I have to say. Because those shades are one better than the other one, I love all of them :) Maybe the blue one is just better in autumn/winter time

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe, just maybe you soon will own at least one blue one, who knows :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...