Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. december 2013

Canicule ribbons with flowers for Christmas

The base color is the vintage Chanel Canicule 59, a gorgeous and shimmery red with a little micro glitter. I wore this for Christmas (still am) and I painted simple ribbons and flowers in acrylic craft paint before I top coated with Seche Vite.
By the way I looked up Canicule thinking it might be connected to Canis (dog) in Latin, and it kind of was as “dog-days” is a hot period during summer…
Grundfarven er min vintage Chanel Canicule 59, en super smuk rød med masser af shimmer oget let mikroglitter. Jeg have den på til jul (har den faktisk stadig på), og jeg malede enkle bånd med en blomst på med akrylfarve, og toplakken er Seche Vite.
Jeg var for resten nysgerrig efter at vide hvad Canicule betyder, for jeg tænkte det kunne have forbindelse til Canis (hund) på latin. Og lidt havde det, idet det betyder en hedebølge/varm periode om sommeren, som vi også kalder hunde-dagene her i landet.

20 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. It is a super gorgeous polish, I love it so much!

      Slet
  2. So simple and yet so damn beautiful!! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  3. Marvellous colour and very pretty nail art.

    SvarSlet
  4. this is really pretty Maria.

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it Traci, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. In italian that is "canicola" :)
    BTW great job ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I always am so happy I paid at least a little attention in school during the Latin lesson (mandatory when i was in school) :)

      Slet
  7. Gorgeous manicure!

    SvarSlet
  8. gorgeous color with even more gorgeous nail art :*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...